Permanent Job Opportunity – Experienced Fencer
As a member of the Fencing Team you will be installing :
• Close board Fencing
• Panel Fencing
• Full Acoustic Fencing
• Metal Palisade and Railing
You will need :
• A full driving licence and transport
• Experience of erecting fencing (minimum of one year required)
• A valid CSCS card (or be willing to get one if offered a job)
• If you have experience as a Fencer working on new build housing sites this would be advantageous
What is on offer :
• A full time / permanent job opportunity.
• 4 Weeks Paid Holiday & Pension Scheme
• A starting rate of between £17,500 and £21,500 per year with plenty of overtime earning opportunity.
• A real opportunity to progress to Team Leader level and beyond.
• The opportunity to join a nationally based Bali Accredited Contractor with a 25 year history of working in the new build housing and commercial sectors.
If this appeals then do get in touch by using the link on this website, we will review your application and get in touch as soon as we can, please do make sure that the email address and phone number that is on your CV is your current one, if not just let us know the best number / email address to use when you apply. If you don’t have a CV then we can help with putting one of those together or updating your existing one.
Fencing – Fencer – Fence – CSCS Fencer
Category: Landscape Services
End date: March 31, 2020
Job Type: Full-time - Permanent
Location: RG12, Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary from: £ 17,500 - £ 21,500
Benefits: 4 Weeks Paid Holiday & Pension Scheme