Permanent Job Opportunity – Experienced Fencer with Team Leader experience
As the Fencing Team Leader you will be:
• Responsible for a small team of Fencers
• Installing, Close board Fencing, Panel Fencing, Full Acoustic Fencing, Metal Palisade and Railing
• Responsible for a Company Van and the quality of your own and your teams work
You will need :
• A full driving licence and transport
• Fencing experience (18 months minimum)
• An experienced Team Leader (one year minimum)
• A valid CSCS card (or be willing to get one if offered a job)
• Experience as a Fencer or Fencing Team Leader working on new build housing sites would be advantageous.
What is on offer :
• A full time / permanent job opportunity.
• 4 Weeks Paid Holiday & Pension Scheme
• A starting rate of between £22,500 and £26,500 per year with plenty of overtime earning opportunity.
• The opportunity to join a nationally based Bali Accredited Contractor with a 25 year history of working in the new build housing and commercial sectors.
If this appeals then do get in touch by using the link on this website, we will review your application and get in touch as soon as we can, please do make sure that the email address and phone number that is on your CV is your current one, if not just let us know the best number / email address to use when you apply. If you don’t have a CV then we can help with putting one of those together or updating your existing one.
Fencer – Fencing – CSCS – Team Leader
Category: Landscape Services
End date: March 31, 2020
Job Type: Full-time - Permanent
Location: RG12, Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary from: £ 22,500 - £ 26,500
Benefits: 4 Weeks Paid Holiday & Pension Scheme