Operations Manager – Grounds Maintenance
We are recruiting for an experienced Grounds Maintenance Operations Manager who has experience of the new build sector as well as of landscape maintenance projects within the private sector where the scale of size of areas requires a professional landscape gardening service.
Our Client is a Bali Accredited Contractor working with a 30 year history of designing, installing and maintaining award winning landscape projects.
As the Grounds Maintenance Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all landscape maintenance projects are delivered on time, to budget, match contractual specifications and meet with financial and quality requirements.
- Ensuring best in sector customer service which will include ensuring projects are delivered professionally and if any remedial work is required it is completed quickly and to the Clients satisfaction.
- Ensuring the financial integrity of projects, effective resource scheduling, procurement of required goods and services for each project.
- The overall responsibility for ensuring the agreed prestart processes are used, site surveys are completed prior to project start date, that site risk assessments, method statements and any specific site instructions are completed prior to the installation project starting.
- Your team which will include an Assistant Manager and admin team to support you as well as your team of directly employed Landscape Gardeners and Maintenance Team Leaders.
- Supporting the Landscaping Director and Sales Manager in pre-tender meetings as well as during tender process where operational related experience is key.
- Attending sales meetings where your operational expertise and commercial understanding is an important factor in promoting the company to current and prospective customers.
For you application to be considered you will need to clearly show that you have:
- Operational Management experience specifically related to grounds maintenance projects.
- Strong leadership, people management, leadership skills aimed at developing a hard-working, detail orientated team of landscape gardening professionals to deliver the landscape maintenance projects.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and in particular excel that is used extensively for the planning, preparation and cost recording of projects.
In return our Client is offering a basic salary of upto £38,000, Company Car (Or Car Allowance), Bonus Scheme, 5 Weeks Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Pension Scheme, Mobile Phone and the opportunity to join a well-established, multi award winning landscaping design, installation and maintenance contractor in what is a strong period of growth.
January 1, 1970
Full-time - Permanent
MK40, Bedford, Bedfordshire
Salary from: £
+ Bonus Scheme, Company Car, Pension Scheme, 5 Weeks Holiday, Laptop, Mobile Phone