Grounds Maintenance Supervisor
We are recruiting for an experienced Grounds Maintenance Supervisor in the Leatherhead area who will be :
- Making sure that the teams are delivering a high quality grounds maintenance service to all clients.
- Supervising and supporting the directly employed and sub-contracted teams.
- Completing compliance checks on vehicles, plant and machinery.
- Completing Health and Safety Inspections.
- Quoting for additional works.
- Liaising with Clients.
- Assisting with winter maintenance (gritting and snow clearance).
- Travelling throughout London and the Home Counties overseeing and supporting the teams working across this area.
To be considered for the Grounds Maintenance Supervisor job you will need :
- To be highly motivated, reliable and able to demonstrate initiative as well as having good organisational skills.
- Basic IT skills ideally with experience of using Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Have a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience within commercial grounds maintenance.
- Ideally your PA1 and PA6 spraying tickets.
- A full UK Driving Licence.
- DBS clearance.
On offer for this job :
- A basic salary of between £23,000 and £28,000 depending on experience.
- Four weeks holiday (plus all Bank Holidays)
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- Career progression opportunities
For more detail on this opportunity, to register your interest or apply, please use the link shown on this website.
Landscape Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance Foreman, Supervisor, Assistant Contracts Manager
Leatherhead, Epsom, Guildford, Woking, Chertsey, Crawley, Horsham, Redhill, Beare Green
April 30, 2020
Full-time - Permanent
RH5, Dorking, Surrey
Salary from: £
+ Company Car, 4 Weeks Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Pension Scheme