Grounds Maintenance Team Leader
We are recruiting for an experienced Grounds Maintenance Team Leader in the Leatherhead area who will be :
- Grass cutting, shrub, bed and hedge maintenance, litter clearing, leaf clearing, hard surface maintenance.
- Planting, turfing, vegetation clearance.
- Gritting and snow clearance.
Alongside this you will also be responsible for :
- Leading your team and ensuring delivery of services to required standards.
- Providing accurate updates on work completion via the companies scheduling system.
- All company property, vehicle, phone, keys, equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring all checks are carried out on vehicles, equipment and machinery.
- Maintaining high Health & Safety standards.
To be considered for the Grounds Maintenance Team Leaders job you will need :
- Two years experience within commercial grounds maintenance.
- Full driving licence.
- PA1 & PA6 Certificates.
- DBS check.
- Be prepared to work additional hours to meet business needs (as required)
- Good communication skills, be highly motivated and reliable, demonstrate initiative within your team and have good organisations skills.
Our Client is offering the successful candidate for this soft landscaping job :
- A basic salary of between £22,000 and £25,000 depending on experience.
- Four weeks holiday (plus all Bank Holidays)
For more detail on this opportunity, to register your interest or apply, please use the link shown on this website.
Landscape Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Mowing, Strimming, Landscape Gardener
Leatherhead, Epsom, Guildford, Woking, Chertsey, Crawley, Horsham, Redhill, Beare Green
April 30, 2020
Full-time - Permanent
RH5, Dorking, Surrey
Salary from: £
+ Overtime, 4 Weeks Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) and Pension Scheme