Permanent Job Opportunity – Experienced Landscape Grounds Maintenance Team Leaders
Currently recruiting for experienced Landscapers / Gardeners / Grounds Maintenance Team Leaders
As the Team Leader you will be :
• Responsible for a small team of Maintenance Operatives
• Weeding, Pruning, Strimming, Hedge Cutting, Mowing etc.,
• As required assisting with some Soft Landscaping (turfing, planting etc.,)
• Responsible for the Company Van and the quality of your own and your teams work
You will need :
• A full driving licence
• Maintaining Gardens and Open Spaces Experience (18 months minimum)
• Team Leading experience (12 months minimum)
• A valid CSCS card (or be willing to get one if offered a job)
• Certificates in spraying (PA1, PA6), Horticulture would be an advantage.
• Experience using all related equipment – Mowers (Ride-On and Pedestrian) a must, if you have tractor based experience that would be an advantage.
• A trailer licence would be an advantage for this role too.
What is on offer :
• A full time / permanent job opportunity.
• 4 Weeks Paid Holiday & Pension Scheme
• A starting rate of between £22,500 and £26,000 per year with plenty of overtime earning opportunity
• A real opportunity to progress to Assistant Operations Manager level and above.
• The opportunity to join a nationally based Bali Accredited Contractor with a 25 year history of working in the new build housing and commercial sectors.
If this appeals then do get in touch by using the link on this website, we will review your application and get in touch as soon as we can, please do make sure that the email address and phone number that is on your CV is your current one, if not just let us know the best number / email address to use when you apply. If you don’t have a CV then we can help with putting one of those together or updating your existing one.
Landscaper – Landscaping – Landscape – Gardener – CSCS Landscaper – CSCS Labourer – Turf – Plant – Team Leader – Charge Hand – Supervisor – Gardener – Grounds Maintenance
Category: Landscape Services
End date: March 31, 2020
Job Type: Full-time - Permanent
Location: NN15, Kettering, Northamptonshire
Salary from: £ 26,000 - £ 26,000
Benefits: Four Weeks Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme