Permanent Job Opportunity – Experienced Landscaper
Currently recruiting for experienced Landscaper
As the Landscaper you will be :
· Working on a variety of garden redesigns in Devon and Somerset that will range from £1,500 through to £150,000+ large scale projects.
· Installing both soft and hard landscaping ( fencing, ground preparation, turfing, artificial grass installation, planting, bed preparation, paving, decking, pergola and other outside structure erection, installing water features, installing seating, sleepers, seating areas etc.,)
· Reading, setting out and installing from detailed design drawings.
You will need :
· A full driving licence
· Soft and Hard Landscaping Experience
· Experience of working on installation and redesign projects in excess of £30,000 and of completing all work to exceptionally high standards.
What is on offer :
· A full time / permanent job opportunity.
· 4 Weeks Paid Holiday & Pension Scheme
· A starting rate of between £18,000 and £22,000 per year.
· The opportunity to join a nationally based Bali Accredited Contractor with a 20 year history of delivery high quality, innovate and design driven landscaping projects.
· Opportunity to progress to Team Leader level
If this appeals then do get in touch by using the link on this website, if you have a cv copy that you can send that would be really useful, please do check that your mobile number and email address is the right one too please.
Category: Landscape Services
End date: March 31, 2020
Job Type: Full-time - Permanent
Location: TQ4, Paignton, Devon
Salary from: £ 22,000 - £ 22,000
Benefits: Four Weeks Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme