Permanent Job Opportunity – Experienced Landscaping Team Leader
Currently recruiting for experienced Team Leading Landscapers
As the Team Leader you will be :
• Responsible for a small team of landscapers working on Show Home gardens
• Installing a mix of soft and hard landscaping projects (decking, slabbing, block paving, turfing, fencing, planting etc.,)
• Responsible for the Company Van and the quality of your own and your teams work
You will need :
• A full driving licence
• Landscaping Experience (18 months minimum)
• Team Leading experience (12 months minimum)
• A valid CSCS card (or be willing to get one if offered a job)
• If you have experience working on new build housing sites on either Standard or Show Home Plots it would be an advantage.
What is on offer :
• A full time / permanent job opportunity.
• 4 Weeks Paid Holiday & Pension Scheme
• A starting rate of between £25,000 and £28,600 per year with plenty of overtime earning opportunity
• The opportunity to join a nationally based Bali Accredited Contractor with a 25 year history of working in both the new build housing and commercial sectors.
If this appeals then do get in touch by using the link on this website, we will review your application and get in touch as soon as we can, please do make sure that the email address and phone number that is on your CV is your current one, if not just let us know the best number / email address to use when you apply. If you don’t have a CV then we can help with putting one of those together or updating your existing one.
Landscaper – Landscaping – Landscape – Gardener – CSCS Landscaper – CSCS Labourer – Turf – Plant – Team Leader – Charge Hand – Supervisor
Category: Landscape Services
End date: March 31, 2020
Job Type: Full-time - Permanent
Location: NN15, Kettering, Northamptonshire
Salary from: £ 28,600 - £ 28,600
Benefits: Four Weeks Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme