We are recruiting for a Play Equipment Spares and Repairs Manager who will take on responsibility for the scheduling of inspections, the review completed inspection reports, actioning findings, assessing ‘within warranty’ requirements and schedule the installation of spare parts or repair of outdoor play equipment.
You will be joining a nationally based company with a long history of designing, installing, inspecting and repairing outside play equipment in school playgrounds, nurseries, academies, parks, leisure centres, holiday parks, housing estates and other locations.
Best suited to this opportunity would be an RPII Operational Inspector who understands what the repair team need to do, the time it should take and have the ability to schedule a high number of projects or having repaired / installed play equipment so have the hands on experience as well as excellent administration, scheduling, planning and IT skills.
You will have the support of an administrator and will work closely with both directly employed and sub-contracted repair teams who carry out the inspections, repairs and replacing of damaged / faulty parts. As the Team Manager you will have responsibility for managing the function for the Company in what will be mostly an office based position.
This job will see you :
• Scheduling Play Area Inspections across the UK.
• Reviewing Inspection Reports and quoting for items required etc.,
• Where the play equipment is under warranty assessing what is required and scheduling the work.
• On receipt of a Spares or Repairs request, assessing parts needed, labour costs and scheduling work.
The skills and experience you will need will include :
• Either experience of inspecting or installing / repairing play equipment.
• Excellent administration skills.
• The ability to be on top of a high number of projects at different stages (inspections booking, inspection report viewing, scheduling work, ordering parts, scheduling labour, forward planning inspections etc.,)
• Excellent IT skills as this will mostly be a desk based role reviewing reports, scheduling and producing reports (use of excel is a must for this role) as is an organised approach to work.
• If you are / were an RPII Operational Inspector this would be an advantage.
On offer is a salary of upto £38,000 per year, a Company Car or Car Allowance and the opportunity to join a well-established market leader within this sector in what is a period of considerable growth within which there will be good career progression opportunities.
End date: March 31, 2020
Job Type: Full-time - Permanent
Location: NN15, Kettering, Northamptonshire
Salary from: £ 38,000 - £ 38,000
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Four Weeks Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays,) Pension Scheme