Assistant Operations Manager – Soft Landscaping
We are recruiting for an experienced Soft Landscaping Assistant Operations Manager who has worked within New Build Housing Sector.
Our Client is a Bali Accredited Contractor working with a 30 year history of designing, installing and maintaining award winning landscape projects and has preferred supplier status with many of the national house builders.
As the Soft Landscaping Assistant Operations Manager you:
- Act as the role model for your department, motivating your team of landscapers and landscaping team leaders to be a team of hard working, detail orientated landscaping professionals, providing training as required and passing on the knowledge you gained when installing landscaping on new build sites.
- Will take on responsibility for the day to day running of the team ensuring that they have everything that they need and are leaving the depot on time.
- Will complete pre-contract site assessments, post installation reviews as well as scheduling and managing the projects.
- Will have shared responsibility for the depot which will include plant stock listings, site traffic management, managing waste and onsite H&S compliance.
For you application to be considered you will need to clearly show that you have:
- A minimum of two years experience as a Soft Landscaping Foreman / Supervisor or Team Leader ideally within the new build housing sector.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, operational management, team development and communication skills.
- A good working understanding of office systems specifically excel which is used to schedule, track and manage the installation projects.
In return our Client is offering a basic salary of upto £28,000, use of Company Vehicle, 5 Weeks Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Pension Scheme, Mobile Phone and the opportunity to join a well-established, multi award winning landscaping design, installation and maintenance contractor in what is a strong period of growth within the South East.
March 31, 2020
Full-time - Permanent
CM1, Chelmsford, Essex
Salary from: £
+ Use of Company Vehicle, 5 Weeks Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Laptop, Mobile, Benefits Package