Permanent Job Opportunity – Experienced Landscaping Team Leader
As the Team Leader you will be :
• Responsible for a small team of landscapers
• Preparing the ground, Turfing and Planting
• As required assisting with some Hard Landscaping (patio laying, fencing, paving etc.,)
• Responsible for the Company Van and the quality of your own and your teams work
You will need :
• A full driving licence
• Soft Landscaping Experience (18 months minimum)
• Team Leading experience (12 months minimum)
• A valid CSCS card (or be willing to get one if offered a job)
• If you have experience as a soft landscaper working on new build housing sites it would be an advantage.
What is on offer :
• A full time / permanent job opportunity.
• 4 Weeks Paid Holiday & Pension Scheme
• A starting rate of between £22,500 and £26,500 per year with plenty of overtime earning opportunity
• A real opportunity to progress to Assistant Operations Manager level and above.
• The opportunity to join a nationally based Bali Accredited Contractor with a 25 year history of working in the new build housing and commercial sectors.
If this appeals then do get in touch by using the link on this website, we will review your application and get in touch as soon as we can, please do make sure that the email address and phone number that is on your CV is your current one, if not just let us know the best number / email address to use when you apply. If you don’t have a CV then we can help with putting one of those together or updating your existing one.
Landscaper – Landscaping – Landscape – Gardener – CSCS Landscaper – CSCS Labourer – Turf – Plant – Team Leader – Charge Hand – Supervisor
Category: Landscape Services
End date: March 31, 2020
Job Type: Full-time - Permanent
Location: SP4, Larkhill, Wiltshire
Salary from: £ 22,500 - £ 26,500
Benefits: Regular Overtime, 4 Weeks Holiday (Plus all Bank Holidays), Pension Scheme, Genuine Opportunity for Promotion