Landscaping Operations Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced Landscaping Operations Manager who has worked within New Build Housing Sector.
Our Client is a Bali Accredited Contractor working with a 30 year history of designing, installing and maintaining award winning landscape projects and has preferred supplier status with many of the national house builders.
As the Landscaping Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring both soft and hard landscaping installation projects are delivered on time, to budget, match contractual specifications and meet with financial and quality requirements.
- Ensuring best in sector customer service which will include ensuring projects are delivered professionally and if any remedial work is required it is completed quickly and to the Clients satisfaction.
- Ensuring the financial integrity of projects, effective resource scheduling, procurement of required goods and services for each project.
- The overall responsibility for ensuring the agreed prestart processes are used, site surveys are completed prior to project start date, that site risk assessments, method statements and any specific site instructions are completed prior to the installation project starting.
- Your team which will include an Assistant Manager and admin team to support you as well as your team of directly employed Landscapers and Landscaping Team Leaders.
- Supporting the Landscaping Director and Sales Manager in pre-tender meetings as well as during tender process where operational related experience is key.
- Attending sales meetings where your operational expertise and commercial understanding is an important factor in promoting the company to current and prospective customers.
For you application to be considered you will need to clearly show that you have:
- Operational Management experience specifically related to landscaping projects within the New Build Housing Sector.
- Strong leadership, people management, leadership skills aimed at developing a hard-working, detail orientated team of landscaping professionals to deliver the soft landscaping projects.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and in particular excel that is used extensively for the planning, preparation and cost recording of projects.
In return our Client is offering a basic salary of upto £40,000, Company Car (Or Car Allowance), Bonus Scheme, 5 Weeks Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Pension Scheme, Mobile Phone and the opportunity to join a well-established, multi award winning landscaping design, installation and maintenance contractor in what is a strong period of growth.
March 31, 2020
Full-time - Permanent
MK40, Bedford, Bedfordshire
Salary from: £
Plus Bonus Scheme, 5 Weeks Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Pension Scheme, Company Car, Laptop and Mobile